(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Trichotillomania Pipeline Insight, 2020
Trichotillomania Pipeline Insight, 2020 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Trichotillomania market. A detailed picture of the Trichotillomania pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Trichotillomania treatment guidelines.
The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Trichotillomania (TTM) commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Trichotillomania pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Trichotillomania (TTM) collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Trichotillomania is characterized by an overwhelming urge to repeatedly pull out one’s own hair, resulting in repetitive hair pulling and subsequent hair loss. The hair on the scalp is most often affected. The eyelashes, eyebrows, and beard can also be affected. Some affected individuals chew and/or swallow (ingest) the hair they have pulled out (trichophagy), which can result in gastrointestinal problems. Trichotillomania causes significant emotional distress and often impairs social and occupational functioning.
The exact causal factors in trichotillomania are not known or well-understood. Most likely, trichotillomania results from several factors occurring together including genetic and environmental factors. Trichotillomania was previously classified as an impulse control disorder but is now considered an obsessive-compulsive related disorder in the latest version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Version 5 (DS-5, American Psychiatric Association).
Click Here For Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/trichotillomania-ttm-pipeline-insight
Trichotillomania Pipeline Development Activities
The Trichotillomania market report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Trichotillomania (TTM) with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Trichotillomania treatment.
- Trichotillomania key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Trichotillomania market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Trichotillomania Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth Trichotillomania (TTM) Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides a comprehensive commercial assessment of therapeutic drugs that have been included, which comprises of collaborations, licensing, and acquisition deal value trends. The report also covers company-company collaborations (licensing/partnering), company-academia collaborations, and acquisition analysis in both graphical and tabulated form in a detailed manner.
- Trichotillomania (TTM) Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
MAIN HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS TRICHOTILLOMANIA REPORT ARE-
- As per the study conducted by Carr et al. titled “Trichotillomania and Trichobezoar: A Clinical Practice Insight with Report of Illustrative Case”, although TTM is a relatively rare condition with estimates ranging from less than 1% to as high as 4% of the US population, the number of patients with TTM seen in physicians’ offices is considerable. If even 1% of the US population has TTM, there would be 25 million people with TTM in the United States. 
- As per the “National Organization for Rare Disorders”,Trichotillomania has been known to affect individuals for a period of several months to more than 20 years. It usually occurs in adolescence in the first instance. However, the disorder has occurred in very young children, through to adults up to approximately 60 years of age. It has been estimated that 0.5-3 percent of people will experience the condition at some point during life.
- In the study by Walther et. al., titled, “The trichotillomania impact project in young children (TIP-YC): clinical characteristics, comorbidity, functional impairment and treatment utilization”, it was reported that the 27 children in the preschool age group (0-5 years) pulled hair only from the scalp and over half of the 5- to 10-year-age group children pulled them from other body areas in addition to the scalp. 
MAIN PLAYER IS COVERED WHICH IS GIVEN BELOW-
- Promentis Pharmaceuticals
Drugs which is used that is given below-
1. Report Introduction
3. Trichotillomania (TTM) Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Trichotillomania Treatment Guidelines
4. Trichotillomania (TTM) – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Trichotillomania (TTM) Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Trichotillomania (TTM) Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Trichotillomania (TTM) Discontinued Products
13. Trichotillomania (TTM) Product Profiles
15. Trichotillomania (TTM) Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
16.1. Dormant Products
16.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
16.2. Discontinued Products
16.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
17. Trichotillomania (TTM) Unmet Needs
18. Trichotillomania (TTM) Future Perspectives
19. Trichotillomania (TTM) Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
21.1. Secondary Research
21.2. Expert Panel Validation
22. About Delveinsight
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech and Medical devices companies formulate prudent business decisions for improving their performances to stay ahead of the competitors.