(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Trichotillomania Market
DelveInsight’s Trichotillomania Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Trichotillomania (TTM) , historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Trichotillomania market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Trichotillomania market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Trichotillomania market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Trichotillomania market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Trichotillomania treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Trichotillomania is characterized by an overwhelming urge to repeatedly pull out one’s own hair, resulting in repetitive hair pulling and subsequent hair loss. The hair on the scalp is most often affected. The eyelashes, eyebrows, and beard can also be affected. Some affected individuals chew and/or swallow (ingest) the hair they have pulled out (trichophagy), which can result in gastrointestinal problems. Trichotillomania causes significant emotional distress and often impairs social and occupational functioning.
The exact causal factors in trichotillomania are not known or well-understood. Most likely, trichotillomania results from several factors occurring together including genetic and environmental factors. Trichotillomania was previously classified as an impulse control disorder but is now considered an obsessive-compulsive related disorder in the latest version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Version 5 (DS-5, American Psychiatric Association).
Click Here For Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/trichotillomania-ttm-market
The Trichotillomania epidemiology division provide insights about historical and current Trichotillomania patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Drug chapter segment of the Trichotillomania report encloses the detailed analysis of Trichotillomania (TTM) marketed drugs and late stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the Trichotillomania (TTM) clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
Main highlights of this Trichotillomania report are-
- As per the study conducted by Carr et al. titled “Trichotillomania and Trichobezoar: A Clinical Practice Insight with Report of Illustrative Case”, although TTM is a relatively rare condition with estimates ranging from less than 1% to as high as 4% of the US population, the number of patients with TTM seen in physicians’ offices is considerable. If even 1% of the US population has TTM, there would be 25 million people with TTM in the United States. 
- As per the “National Organization for Rare Disorders”,Trichotillomania has been known to affect individuals for a period of several months to more than 20 years. It usually occurs in adolescence in the first instance. However, the disorder has occurred in very young children, through to adults up to approximately 60 years of age. It has been estimated that 0.5-3 percent of people will experience the condition at some point during life.
- In the study by Walther et. al., titled, “The trichotillomania impact project in young children (TIP-YC): clinical characteristics, comorbidity, functional impairment and treatment utilization”, it was reported that the 27 children in the preschool age group (0-5 years) pulled hair only from the scalp and over half of the 5- to 10-year-age group children pulled them from other body areas in addition to the scalp. 
Main player is covered which is given below-
- Promentis Pharmaceuticals
Drugs which is used that is given below-
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Trichotillomania (TTM)
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Trichotillomania (TTM)
4. Trichotillomania (TTM) : Market Overview at a Glance
4.1. Trichotillomania (TTM) Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2017
4.2. Trichotillomania (TTM) Total Market Share (%) Distribution in 2030
5. Trichotillomania (TTM) : Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Trichotillomania (TTM) Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
8.1. Trichotillomania (TTM) Treatment and Management
8.2. Trichotillomania (TTM) Treatment Algorithm
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Trichotillomania (TTM) Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Trichotillomania (TTM) : Seven Major Market Analysis
13.1. Key Findings
13.2. Trichotillomania (TTM) Market Size in 7MM
13.3. Trichotillomania (TTM) Market Size by Therapies in the 7MM
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
15.1. United States: Market Size
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Trichotillomania (TTM)
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
20.2. Report Methodology
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Main reasons- why should buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Trichotillomania (TTM) market
- To understand the future market competition in the Trichotillomania (TTM) market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Trichotillomania (TTM) in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Trichotillomania (TTM) market
- To understand the future market competition in the Trichotillomania (TTM) market.
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech and Medical devices companies formulate prudent business decisions for improving their performances to stay ahead of the competitors.