(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Trichotillomania Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s Trichotillomania Epidemiology Forecast to 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Trichotillomania epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Trichotillomania is characterized by an overwhelming urge to repeatedly pull out one’s own hair, resulting in repetitive hair pulling and subsequent hair loss. The hair on the scalp is most often affected. The eyelashes, eyebrows, and beard can also be affected. Some affected individuals chew and/or swallow (ingest) the hair they have pulled out (trichophagy), which can result in gastrointestinal problems. Trichotillomania causes significant emotional distress and often impairs social and occupational functioning.
The exact causal factors in trichotillomania are not known or well-understood. Most likely, trichotillomania results from several factors occurring together including genetic and environmental factors. Trichotillomania was previously classified as an impulse control disorder but is now considered an obsessive-compulsive related disorder in the latest version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Version 5 (DS-5, American Psychiatric Association).
Click Here For Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/trichotillomania-ttm-epidemiology-forecast
Trichotillomania Epidemiology Perspective by DelveInsight
The Trichotillomania epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Trichotillomania (TTM) epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Trichotillomania (TTM) epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Trichotillomania Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
The Trichotillomania (TTM) epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Trichotillomania (TTM) epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
The DelveInsight Trichotillomania (TTM) report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
MAIN HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS TRICHOTILLOMANIA REPORT ARE-
- As per the study conducted by Carr et al. titled “Trichotillomania and Trichobezoar: A Clinical Practice Insight with Report of Illustrative Case”, although TTM is a relatively rare condition with estimates ranging from less than 1% to as high as 4% of the US population, the number of patients with TTM seen in physicians’ offices is considerable. If even 1% of the US population has TTM, there would be 25 million people with TTM in the United States. 
- As per the “National Organization for Rare Disorders”,Trichotillomania has been known to affect individuals for a period of several months to more than 20 years. It usually occurs in adolescence in the first instance. However, the disorder has occurred in very young children, through to adults up to approximately 60 years of age. It has been estimated that 0.5-3 percent of people will experience the condition at some point during life.
- In the study by Walther et. al., titled, “The trichotillomania impact project in young children (TIP-YC): clinical characteristics, comorbidity, functional impairment and treatment utilization”, it was reported that the 27 children in the preschool age group (0-5 years) pulled hair only from the scalp and over half of the 5- to 10-year-age group children pulled them from other body areas in addition to the scalp. 
MAIN PLAYER IS COVERED WHICH IS GIVEN BELOW-
- Promentis Pharmaceuticals
Drugs which is used that is given below-
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Trichotillomania (TTM)
3. Trichotillomania (TTM): Disease Background and Overview
3.2. Sign and Symptoms
3.4. Risk Factors
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
6.1. Trichotillomania (TTM) Treatment and Management
6.2. Trichotillomania (TTM) Treatment Algorithm
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
9.2. Report Methodology
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
MAIN REASONS- WHY SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- The Trichotillomania (TTM) Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Trichotillomania (TTM) market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Trichotillomania (TTM) market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Trichotillomania (TTM) therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Trichotillomania (TTM) population by its epidemiology
- The Trichotillomania (TTM) Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources.
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech and Medical devices companies formulate prudent business decisions for improving their performances to stay ahead of the competitors.