Traveler’s diarrhea (TD) is defined as ≥3 unformed stools in 24 hours accompanied by at least 1 of the following: fever, nausea, vomiting, cramps, tenesmus, or bloody stools (dysentery), in a traveler from a developed country visiting a less developed country. It is usually a benign self-limited illness lasting 3 to 5 days (mean 3.6 days).
Travelers’ diarrhea is caused by a variety of pathogens but most common bacteria is found in food and water, often related to poor hygiene practices in local restaurants. An estimated 30% to 70% of travelers experience travelers’ diarrhea, depending on where they go and what time of year. Countries are generally divided into 3 risk groups: high, intermediate, and low.
Request for Sample Pages:
DelveInsight’s ‘Traveler’s Diarrhea Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Traveler’s Diarrhea epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The DelveInsight Traveler’s Diarrhea epidemiology report gives a thorough understanding of the Traveler’s Diarrhea by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for Traveler’s Diarrhea in the US, Europe, and Japan. The report covers the detailed information of the Traveler’s Diarrhea epidemiology scenario in seven major countries (US, EU5, and Japan).
- DelveInsight’s estimates that the total incident population of Traveler’s Diarrhea in the UK was found to be 2,955,217 in 2017.
- The diagnosed incident population of Traveler’s Diarrhea in the UK was 1,773,130 in 2017.
- The severity of Traveler’s Diarrhea is categorized into mild, moderate and classical. There were 443,283 mild cases, 1,063,878 moderate cases and 265,970 cases of classical Traveler’s Diarrhea in 2017.
- The EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom) countries account for 17,742,120 cases as a whole in 2017, out of which 16.6% of the total incident cases of Traveler’s Diarrhea is contributed by the UK itself.
- Delveinsight’s Traveler’s Diarrhea epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major countries.
- The Traveler’s Diarrhea epidemiology data are studied through all possible divisions to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM.
- The Traveler’s Diarrhea epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
- It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
- The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of Traveler’s Diarrhea in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan.
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Traveler’s Diarrhea.
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population.
- The Traveler’s Diarrhea report provides a detailed overview explaining Traveler’s Diarrhea causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns.
- The Traveler’s Diarrhea Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Traveler’s Diarrhea in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan).
- The report provides the segmentation of the Traveler’s Diarrhea epidemiology.
The Traveler’s Diarrhea Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Traveler’s Diarrhea market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Traveler’s Diarrhea market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Traveler’s Diarrhea therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Traveler’s Diarrhea population by its epidemiology
- The Traveler’s Diarrhea Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Request for Sample Pages:
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Traveler’s Diarrhea
- Traveler’s Diarrhea Disease Background and Overview
- Traveler’s Diarrhea Patient Journey
- Traveler’s Diarrhea Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Traveler’s Diarrhea Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- KOL Views on Traveler’s Diarrhea
- Traveler’s Diarrhea Unmet Needs
- DelveInsight Capabilities
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; will be provided in the final report
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Traveler’s Diarrhea Pipeline Insight, 2020 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Traveler’s Diarrhea market.
DelveInsight’ s Traveler’s Diarrhea – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast – 2030 report provides the detailed overview of the disease and in depth understanding of historical and forecasted epidemiology.