(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Restless Legs Syndrome Pipeline
Restless Legs Syndrome Pipeline Insight, 2020 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Restless Legs Syndrome market. A detailed picture of the Restless Legs Syndrome pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Restless Legs Syndrome treatment guidelines.
The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Restless Legs Syndrome commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Restless Legs Syndrome pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Restless Legs Syndrome collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Restless legs syndrome (RLS), also called Willis-Ekbom Disease, causes unpleasant or uncomfortable sensations in the legs and an irresistible urge to move them. Symptoms commonly occur in the late afternoon or evening hours, and are often most severe at night when a person is resting, such as sitting or lying in bed. They also may occur when someone is inactive and sitting for extended periods (for example, when taking a trip by plane or watching a movie). Since symptoms can increase in severity during the night, it could become difficult to fall asleep or return to sleep after waking up. Moving the legs or walking typically relieves the discomfort but the sensations often recur once the movement stops. RLS is classified as a sleep disorder since the symptoms are triggered by resting and attempting to sleep, and as a movement disorder, since people are forced to move their legs in order to relieve symptoms. It is, however, best characterized as a neurological sensory disorder with symptoms that are produced from within the brain itself.
Click Here For Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/restless-legs-syndrome-pipeline-insight
Restless Legs Syndrome of Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Restless Legs Syndrome with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Restless Legs Syndrome treatment.
- Restless Legs Syndrome key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Restless Legs Syndrome market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Restless Legs Syndrome Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth Restless Legs Syndrome Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides a comprehensive commercial assessment of therapeutic drugs that have been included, which comprises of collaborations, licensing, and acquisition deal value trends. The report also covers company-company collaborations (licensing/partnering), company-academia collaborations, and acquisition analysis in both graphical and tabulated form in a detailed manner.
- Restless Legs Syndrome Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
MAIN HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS REPORT ARE-
- According to the National Institutes of Health, it is estimated that up to 7-10 percent of the U.S. population may have Restless Legs Syndrome. It may begin at any age. Many individuals who are severely affected are middle-aged or older, and the symptoms typically become more frequent and last longer with age. More than 80 percent of people with RLS also experience periodic limb movement of sleep (PLMS).
- In an study by Richard P. Allen et. al., titled, “Restless Legs Syndrome Prevalence and Impact”, a total of 16, 202 adults (aged ≥18 years) were interviewed using validated diagnostic questions to determine the presence, frequency, and severity of RLS symptoms; respondents reporting RLS symptoms were asked about medical diagnoses and the impact of the disorder and completed the Short Form-36 Health Survey (SF-36). In all, 15,391 fully completed questionnaires were obtained; RLS symptoms of any frequency were reported by 1114 (7.2%). This study concluded that clinically significant RLS is common (prevalence, 2.7%), is underdiagnosed, and significantly affects sleep and quality of life. 
- Population-based studies using the full standard diagnostic criteria for RLS report a prevalence of 5% to 10% in western industrial countries, but a lower prevalence in Asian populations. [REST General Population Study, 2003]
MAIN PLAYER ARE COVERED WHICH ARE GIVEN BELOW-
- American Regent
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bioprojet Pharma Co.
DRUGS WHICH ARE USED THAT ALL ARE GIVEN BELOW-
- Enacarbil (Horizant)
- Pramipexole (Mirapex)
1. Report Introduction
2. Restless Legs Syndrome
3. Restless Legs Syndrome Treatment Patterns
3.1. Restless Legs Syndrome Treatment Guidelines
4. Restless Legs Syndrome – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Restless Legs Syndrome Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Restless Legs Syndrome Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Restless Legs Syndrome Discontinued Products
13. Restless Legs Syndrome Product Profiles
15. Restless Legs Syndrome Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
16.1. Dormant Products
16.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
16.2. Discontinued Products
16.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
17. Restless Legs Syndrome Unmet Needs
18. Restless Legs Syndrome Future Perspectives
19. Restless Legs Syndrome Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
21.1. Secondary Research
21.2. Expert Panel Validation
22. About Delveinsight
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech and Medical devices companies formulate prudent business decisions for improving their performances to stay ahead of the competitors.