(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma Pipeline
Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma Pipeline Insight, 2020 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma market. A detailed picture of the Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma treatment guidelines.
The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Diffuse midline gliomas (DMG) harboring the H3 K27M mutation—includes the previously named diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma (DIPG)—are lethal high-grade pediatric brain tumors that are inoperable and without cure. Diffuse midline gliomas are all Grade IV tumors, which means they are malignant (cancerous) and fast-growing. According to the National Cancer Institute (NCI), Diffuse midline gliomas are primary central nervous system (CNS) tumors. This means they begin in the brain or spinal cord.
Diffuse midline glioma is a rare subtype of glial tumors and are considered as Grade IV tumors. The majority of these tumors are found in the brainstem (which controls many critical functions like breathing, swallowing, and heart rate), but can also be found in other midline structures like the thalamus and spinal cord. It is worthy to note that brainstem tumors and tumors of thalamus as well as spinal cord were a part of DIPG but now are categorized in the DMG group. Diffuse midline glioma primarily affect children, but can occasionally be found in adults as well.
Click For Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/diffuse-intrinsic-pontine-glioma-dipg-pipeline-insight
Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma pipeline development activities
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma treatment.
- Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides a comprehensive commercial assessment of therapeutic drugs that have been included, which comprises of collaborations, licensing, and acquisition deal value trends. The report also covers company-company collaborations (licensing/partnering), company-academia collaborations, and acquisition analysis in both graphical and tabulated form in a detailed manner.
- Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
MAIN HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS REPORT ARE-
- As per the National Cancer Institute estimates, approximately 6,033 people are living with DMG and about 791 people get diagnosed per year.
- Brainstem tumors, which comprise the majority of DMG account for about 11% of primary brain tumors in children and adolescents.
- As per a study by Himes et al. titled, “Treatment Strategies in Diffuse Midline Gliomas With the H3K27M Mutation: The Role of
Convection-Enhanced Delivery in Overcoming Anatomic Challenges”, primary pediatric brain tumors are rare entities, with an incidence of around 2,200 cases annually. DIPG, which makes up approximately 20% of these primary pediatric primary brain tumors, carries among the urgent prognosis.
- According to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, US, about 10–20% of all childhood brain tumors are DMG or brainstem gliomas. They are more common in children between the ages of 5 and 10 years but can occur at any age in childhood. Though rarer, they can also occur in adults.
MAIN PLAYER ARE COVERED WHICH ARE GIVEN BELOW-
- Regeneron Pharma Co.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Bexion Pharma Co.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Co.
DRUGS WHICH ARE USED THAT ALL ARE GIVEN BELOW-
1. Report Introduction
2. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG)
3. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Treatment Guidelines
4. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
5. Therapeutic Assessment
6. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Discontinued Products
13. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Product Profiles
14. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Key Companies
15. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
16.1. Dormant Products
16.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
16.2. Discontinued Products
16.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
17. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Unmet Needs
18. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Future Perspectives
19. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
21.1. Secondary Research
21.2. Expert Panel Validation
22. About Delveinsight
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech and Medical devices companies formulate prudent business decisions for improving their performances to stay ahead of the competitors.