(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma Market
DelveInsight’s Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma , historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Diffuse midline gliomas (DMG) harboring the H3 K27M mutation—includes the previously named diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma (DIPG)—are lethal high-grade pediatric brain tumors that are inoperable and without cure. Diffuse midline gliomas are all Grade IV tumors, which means they are malignant (cancerous) and fast-growing. According to the National Cancer Institute (NCI), Diffuse midline gliomas are primary central nervous system (CNS) tumors. This means they begin in the brain or spinal cord. Diffuse midline glioma is a rare subtype of glial tumors and are considered as Grade IV tumors. The majority of these tumors are found in the brainstem (which controls many critical functions like breathing, swallowing, and heart rate), but can also be found in other midline structures like the thalamus and spinal cord. It is worthy to note that brainstem tumors and tumors of thalamus as well as spinal cord were a part of DIPG but now are categorized in the DMG group. Diffuse midline glioma primarily affect children, but can occasionally be found in adults as well.
Request For Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/diffuse-intrinsic-pontine-glioma-dipg-market
The Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) epidemiology division provide insights about historical and current Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Drug chapter segment of the Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma report encloses the detailed analysis of Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) marketed drugs and late stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
Main highlights of this report are-
- As per the National Cancer Institute estimates, approximately 6,033 people are living with DMG and about 791 people get diagnosed per year.
- Brainstem tumors, which comprise the majority of DMG account for about 11% of primary brain tumors in children and adolescents.
- As per a study by Himes et al. titled, “Treatment Strategies in Diffuse Midline Gliomas With the H3K27M Mutation: The Role of
Convection-Enhanced Delivery in Overcoming Anatomic Challenges”, primary pediatric brain tumors are rare entities, with an incidence of around 2,200 cases annually. DIPG, which makes up approximately 20% of these primary pediatric primary brain tumors, carries among the urgent prognosis.
- According to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, US, about 10–20% of all childhood brain tumors are DMG or brainstem gliomas. They are more common in children between the ages of 5 and 10 years but can occur at any age in childhood. Though rarer, they can also occur in adults.
Main player are covered which are given below-
- Regeneron Pharma Co.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Bexion Pharma Co.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Co.
Drugs which are used that all are given below-
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG)
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG)
4. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) : Market Overview at a Glance
4.1. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma Market Share (%) Distribution in 2017
4.2. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma Market Share (%) Distribution in 2030
5. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) : Disease Background and Overview
5.2. Sign and Symptoms
5.4. Risk Factors
6. Patient Journey
7. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
8.1. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Treatment and Management
8.2. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Treatment Algorithm
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Treatment
11. Marketed Products
12. Emerging Therapies
13. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) : Seven Major Market Analysis
13.1. Key Findings
13.2. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Market Size in 7MM
13.3. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Market Size by Therapies in the 7MM
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG)
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
20.2. Report Methodology
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Main reasons- why should buy this report?
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) market
- To understand the future market competition in the Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) market
- To understand the future market competition in the Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) market.
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech and Medical devices companies formulate prudent business decisions for improving their performances to stay ahead of the competitors.