(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma Epidemiology Forecast to 2030 report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Diffuse midline gliomas (DMG) harboring the H3 K27M mutation—includes the previously named diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma (DIPG)—are lethal high-grade pediatric brain tumors that are inoperable and without cure. Diffuse midline gliomas are all Grade IV tumors, which means they are malignant (cancerous) and fast-growing. According to the National Cancer Institute (NCI), Diffuse midline gliomas are primary central nervous system (CNS) tumors. This means they begin in the brain or spinal cord.
Diffuse midline glioma is a rare subtype of glial tumors and are considered as Grade IV tumors. The majority of these tumors are found in the brainstem (which controls many critical functions like breathing, swallowing, and heart rate), but can also be found in other midline structures like the thalamus and spinal cord. It is worthy to note that brainstem tumors and tumors of thalamus as well as spinal cord were a part of DIPG but now are categorized in the DMG group. Diffuse midline glioma primarily affect children, but can occasionally be found in adults as well.
Click here For Free Sample Page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/diffuse-intrinsic-pontine-glioma-dipg-epidemiology-forecast
Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma Epidemiology Perspective by DelveInsight
The Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
The Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
The DelveInsight Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
MAIN HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS REPORT ARE-
- As per the National Cancer Institute estimates, approximately 6,033 people are living with DMG and about 791 people get diagnosed per year.
- Brainstem tumors, which comprise the majority of DMG account for about 11% of primary brain tumors in children and adolescents.
- As per a study by Himes et al. titled, “Treatment Strategies in Diffuse Midline Gliomas With the H3K27M Mutation: The Role of
Convection-Enhanced Delivery in Overcoming Anatomic Challenges”, primary pediatric brain tumors are rare entities, with an incidence of around 2,200 cases annually. DIPG, which makes up approximately 20% of these primary pediatric primary brain tumors, carries among the urgent prognosis.
- According to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, US, about 10–20% of all childhood brain tumors are DMG or brainstem gliomas. They are more common in children between the ages of 5 and 10 years but can occur at any age in childhood. Though rarer, they can also occur in adults.
MAIN PLAYER ARE COVERED WHICH ARE GIVEN BELOW-
- Regeneron Pharma Co.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Bexion Pharma Co.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Co.
DRUGS WHICH ARE USED THAT ALL ARE GIVEN BELOW-
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG)
3. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG): Disease Background and Overview
3.2. Sign and Symptoms
3.4. Risk Factors
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
6.1. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma Treatment and Management
6.2. Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Treatment Algorithm
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
9.2. Report Methodology
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
MAIN REASONS- WHY SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- The Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) population by its epidemiology
- The Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources.
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical, Bio-Tech and Medical devices companies formulate prudent business decisions for improving their performances to stay ahead of the competitors.