Thermobalancing therapy provides an autonomous treatment of coronary heart disease. Dr. Allen’s Device for Heart Treatment improves heart condition by improving blood circulation in the coronary arteries locally, preventing the development of congestive heart failure.
According to USA Today, nearly half of U.S. adults deal with some form of cardiovascular disease. The seven habits can make the biggest difference:
• Manage blood pressure. High readings are a major risk factor for heart attack. Many people can lower their numbers with exercise and diet alone.
• Control cholesterol. When too much of these waxy substances build up in your blood. Diet changes – such as cutting saturated fat – can help.
• Reduce blood sugar. High blood glucose can damage your heart. Diet and exercise often can work to get numbers under control in the pre-diabetes stage.
• Get active. Ideally, you should get moving for at least 150 minutes a week – the equivalent of five 30-minute brisk walks. But every little bit counts.
• Eat better. That means more whole grains, fruits and vegetables and less salt.
• Lose weight. Excess kgs increase the risk for heart disease.
• Stop smoking. Quitting is the single best thing smokers could do for their health.
Thermobalancing therapy accompanied by moderate exercise can bring great results as preventative measures for congestive heart failure. The risk of heart failure is lowest for people who exercises the most and sat for fewer than two hours a day, while Dr. Allen’s Device improves blood circulation in the heart blood vessels locally.
‘It is obvious that Dr. Allen’s Device for Heart Treatment that treats coronary arteries can be a universal tool in strengthening the heart muscle,’ comments Dr. Allen. ‘It is important to have a natural solution for heart disease treatment as aggressive marketing of prescription drugs can put millions of people on risky medications to the rest of their life needlessly.’
Sometime ago the Telegraph published an article, ‘Millions of patients may be on statins needlessly’, stating, ‘A study published in the European Heart Journal suggests millions of patients put on the medications may be being “over treated” – exposing them to potential side effects – while other patients who are more likely to suffer a heart attack are not being targeted.’
Dr. Allen’s Device is a class 1 medical device, which does not require the involvement of a notified body in any country. So, everyone can use it at home without worrying, as this treatment option causes no side effects. The delivery of Dr. Allen’s Device is guaranteed by Royal mail and USPS tracking services.
In contrast to medications, Dr. Allen’s Device is free from side effects. The following video shows how easy to use this device, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d71eEYSgN2U.
Over a decade, many patients suffering from cardiovascular disease are using this non-invasive and side-effects free Dr. Allen’s Device for Heart Treatment. It helped them to manage this chronic condition easily. Fine Treatment, http://finetreatment.com, an innovative healthcare company, manufactures and delivers this device to every customer’s home.